Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Surprise

I was delighted to see that one of my favorite pieces is being featured today on Red Thread Stitches!  I am so flattered and thankful to Robin for helping to get the word out about my new shop. 


I love that dress and fabric designer, but it was Robin who put the sweet outfit together with a darling apron front and coordinating pants. She's so talented.  Who ever is the first to purchase her newest creation Miss Lydia, will win the dupioni silk brooch, which is also worn as a hair clip.  


The first person to buy that dress will also get another surprise from me.  So hurry up and go to Red Thread Stitches!


Ivy

Price for this Lydia silk Rosette $15.00
Email me to place an order shaffer_i@comcast.net
Also you can request different colors for the main flower.

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Ivy... just beautiful and I love the dress too. What a sweet, sweet set!

    ReplyDelete

 
© My Pretty Chapeau
CoffeeShop Designs