Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Inspiration from Custom Requests

What can be more exciting than to create an item specially ordered by clients? After all consumers know what they want and when the design is finished and the customer is happy, well, I consider that a job well done:))


This past month I have had several requests for different colored silk and Holiday pieces.  And thanks to my sweet friend Robin of Red Thread Stitches all these pieces are various versions of the Lydia piece she posted on her blog a few weeks ago. Robin is about to launch a brand new line of Boutique Children's Dresses for the Holidays using patterns from Izzy and Ivy Designs.  I happen to love everything from Izzy and Ivy!  From the Addie Jo skirt to the Macy Giggles dress. So go peek at those sweet patterns, check out Robin's new line of designer fabrics and get your order in!  I can't wait to get mine.






I have been holding on to gorgeous clear rhinestones and waiting to use them.  The recent customs I made were the perfect opportunity to use them. I have one more piece left of the large piece featured in the second photo and several more of the sweet small rhinestones.  I have already placed a second order for more silks and gorgeous complimenting feathers, so make sure you come back to have a look.


Here's a general list of prices for these pieces.  I realize that the Holidays are expensive for everyone so I'm trying to keep most of the new pieces $15.00 to $25.00 (depending on size, amount of rosettes and embellishements used.



More designs to come.  Thanks always for stopping by.

Ivy

1 comment:

  1. I would like to order a broach to match the Christmas Lydia Joy dress at Red thread stitches--let me know how I place that order--I could not find your e-mail address on the blog? The contact page did not work on my computer.
    thanks!
    Barbarannp1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

 
© My Pretty Chapeau
CoffeeShop Designs